Monday, July 22, 2013

Let's have a spelling bee!

I occasionally misspell words. I think most everyone does.
However, there are some people who continually misspell words and even joke about how horrible of a speller they are. Ha, ha. How funny.
I am just going to come out with it. Ok, so you cannot spell. Somehow you made it all the way through high school and probably even college and still cannot spell. (BTW, where were the parents of these children who could not spell? Didn't you notice that little Johnny wasn't spelling worth crap? Seriously.)
Bad spelling doesn't make you less intelligent, but it doesn't make you look like Albert Einstein either.
Here's a solution! LEARN how to spell. Take some classes, get a tutor. Read some books or look online because I can almost guarantee you that there is something somewhere that will help you learn how to spell. Maybe even a youtube video for crying out loud.
Stop joking about what a horrible speller you are and do something about it! You are driving me crazy!
P.S. I have proof read this post about ten times and used spell check. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment