Sunday, July 28, 2013

Joes what pissed me off this week..

Driving Joe  You were in front of me at the stoplight.  The light changed and you either did not notice or did not care.  I tapped my horn after 10 seconds, you laid on yours and peeled out.. Impressed the hell out of me. Not.

Joe Roadrage  (Not the same guy) Ok, this didn't happened to me directly, but this commercial perfectly describes the type of arsehole I see on the road EACH and EVERY day..


Josephine Shopper  Had lots of cart-related shenanigans this week. From some cracked out chickie at the grocery who almost run my girlfriend and I over as she stumbled her way down the asile.. THEN,at a different store a totally different woman left her DAMN CART in behind my car.  She couldn't be bothered to put the cart in the corral which was TEN DAMN FEET away..  The lazy in some makes me tired..



Hope ya'll have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment