Saturday, August 3, 2013

Poppin' Tags

I love to shop at thrift stores.

However, in the last couple of years the prices at thrift stores have become department store prices and I do not like that.

 Many times for the prices they charge I could go to a store and buy something new.

As far as I am concerned when I buy used clothing at a thrift store it should be pretty cheap. Maybe a little more than garage sale prices because I do understand they have overhead, but come on.

$19.99 for a pair of used shoes?

$29.99 for a used Gap dress? Really?

I think not.



Non Rant: Something really cool that I read on Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' facebook page is that they take the shirts that they wear in concert to thrift stores and donate them so that fans that can't afford to buy new shirts on the website can still show their support. Anyone want to go to Seattle?





No comments:

Post a Comment