Friday, July 19, 2013

It's not the 4th of July

I get it, people love fireworks.
Fourth of July and celebrating the New Year are two times that I think fireworks are appropriate. 
I have never been a huge fan of shooting them off myself but I don't mind watching the big aerial shows.
Where I grew up it was usually so dry that no one was allowed to shoot them off anyway.
What irritates me is when people continue to shoot loud fireworks long after the 4th of July.
It's annoying, it's loud and it scares me. When I get scared I get mad. Not sure why that is, but I do and it isn't pretty.
Every time I hear another one go off I get the urge to just go out and cram a bottle rocket up someone's nose and ask them how much they love fireworks now! Stop. Don't make me into a violent person.


No comments:

Post a Comment